Saturday, January 9, 2010

Look It's Hazel Again

I've been feeling bloggy lately so I apologize if you are getting tired of hearing from me so often.

It's so pretty out there. Here's last night's sunset, from our front porch.



Here's my belly today, 39 weeks.



This morning I had the first thought I have had since the beginning of the pregnancy that resembles any kind of wishing I weren't pregnant much longer. For a brief moment, I wished that I could bend forward as far as I could pre-pregnancy. Thankfully, I have not much more than 21 days to wait, if that. More likely around 10 days. But who knows. Could be today.

I'm off to make cookies. I made the dough yesterday using a recipe from allrecipes.com, which is my favorite recipe site, and found what looks to be an excellent icing recipe as well. I'll let you know. Heck I'll post photos.

I just uploaded photos for the first time on our new PC. I also uploaded a video of Stanley skiing on Christmas Eve, so I'm posting it here just to figure out how to do it and see how well it works on the blog. It's 4 sec long. Eventually I hope to post lots of videos of Blueberry.


Well it seems not to be working now; I'll leave it for now and see if it fixes itself.

And now it seems to work, at least for me. Do let me know.

That's it for today.

No comments: