Monday, February 8, 2010

More Photos of Blueberry*

Just want to post some photos; got lots to say but no time to say it. Everything is great.


Enjoying tummy time (she does not always enjoy it).


She is quite advanced developmentally. Here she is playing peek-a-boo. Or, perhaps she is merely looking at her hand, which would not indicate advanced development.


This is her general demeanor while awake and not hungry or uncomfortable.


Daddy loves her, and the feeling is mutual.

Her first trip out of the house that was not a doctor's appointment. I was not eager to go places with her, and I'm still not, but this breakfast at our favorite diner did not go too badly. Still, I was glad to get home. I just don't want to expose her to the world yet.


Admiring her manicure. Like I said, developmentally advanced.
Hangin' with Mommy.
Wearing the hat Tory* made for her.


*Names changed.

No comments: