Monday, March 8, 2010

Exercise

Guess what this post is about! That's right! Blueberry! She is doing well and seems to be maturing daily. She looks at me intently when she cries as if she is trying to communicate, and she does a pretty good job most of the time. She spends a lot more time awake and gurgling happily lately. And the other day, during tummy time, she did this:

And then she announced, "Parsva bakasana!" I could hardly believe it. I wish I had captured it on video. The only video I have to show you is one of her sleeping. Oh, what the heck.



(If you can't see the video, and you want to see it, and you are reading this in an email, try going directly to the blog.)

The weather has been warmer and the sidewalks are a lot less icy, so we went on a walk yesterday.
It was a lot of fun for me; I don't get out much, mostly because it's such a hassle and I'm lazy, and it was wonderful to finally have some good walking weather, and very satisfying to be out and about as a family rather than a couple. Not that I ever minded our walks as a couple. Those were great, too.
Blueberry enjoyed it as well (note the hand signal).


And yes, her hooded sweater has ears. I'm not sure what animal it is supposed to represent. The sweater has an apple on the front. So that doesn't explain anything.
Hope you are having a nice week!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

umm.
sleeping video.
she looks like her dad.

Anonymous said...

hello?
I thought I posted a comment, but I don't see it.

Anonymous said...

oh, there it is.

Hazel Spupspe said...

Oh, Anonymous.

Anonymous said...

Hey, that sleeping baby reminds me of someone.... Jen C