Saturday, September 17, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 17

A few mentionables before we get to today's challenge question.

  • Today is Stanley's and my 6th anniversary. 
  • We are camping right now, at Willow River State Park, Wisconsin. To minimize my stress I've been writing most of these entries several days in advance and scheduling them to post every morning. Just wanted to get that out in the open.
  • Crap there was something else...oh yeah! I made a new banner for the top of the blog because the old one felt too busy. This one helps me breathe better. Hope you like it. 

Okay, on to the important issue of the day.

17. Things that make you instantly happy.

  • When Blueberry smiles at me from her crib after she wakes up from her nap.
  • When Stanley arrives home.
  • My first entry into a hotel room than I've rented. I love hotels. Motels, too.
  • When something makes Blueberry happy, e.g. swinging in a swing, or receiving a new toy, or sharing a joke.
  • Seeing a postcard, personal letter, card, magazine or package in the mailbox.
  • Realizing that an object is unnecessary and that I don't like it and getting rid of it.
  • Tiramisu.
  • Sushi.
  • Finding a yard sale bargain.
  • Feeling my unborn baby kick me (he/she is not kicking very hard yet).
  • Reserving a campsite.

1 comment:

Lois Rosewood said...

Happy anniversary and congratulations on your successful marriage! Your child and hubbie are first on your list of things that make you instantly happy, and I'm glad for you . . .