Monday, September 19, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 19

Camping was terrific! Check out my friend Lucy's* blog post - they joined us for the whole day Saturday and she took some great pics.


19. Your favorite music.

A few random favorites that pop into my head just now are:

Aaron Copland, esp. Appalachian Spring and Fanfare for the Common Man but I generally like all I've heard from him. I mostly mention Copland because I recently heard one of his symphonies.

Eminem, but I have to be in the mood for it, and honestly I haven't been in the mood for that music in years. Plus I don't really want to have that music playing with Blueberry around since she is learning new words all the time.

I'm going to stop there because these days, if the house seems too quiet, we just put on some classical or jazz from iTunes or Pandora and have it in the background. I'm not really a big fan of any particular musical artist or band right now. 


*Names changed.

1 comment:

Tara said...

Hey, I want to go camping with you! When baby #2 is a little bigger (next summer?) you should come up to the great white northwest and we'll all go camping.

I've been enjoying your regular posts, even though I haven't been commenting. It's good to hear from you so often!