Tuesday, September 6, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 6

6. Write 30 interesting facts about yourself.

            Thirty? Wow. I'm left-handed, my ears aren't pierced, I'm tall, I make super-educational books for babies, I have a Ph.D. in Neuroscience, I have issues with whole wheat, I'm expecting my second child in February, I am mentally compiling a compendium of road sarcasm for future publication, I'm a yard sale junkie, I'm celebrating six years of marriage this month, I use cloth diapers on my baby (I had to add "on my baby" so as not to give the wrong impression), I am a licensed massage technician (most likely no longer valid - I got it 17 years ago in a different state), I have all of Eminem's albums (he helped me get through a rough patch 10 years ago and I have been supporting his career ever since), I make a good martini, I make good cinnamon rolls with the yeast and the rising and the whole works, my favorite animal is a baby goat, my favorite color is a specific dark shade of turquoise/teal/peacock blue, I like to paint and draw, I was raised on goat's milk (and I turned out juuuuuuust fine), I did not experience morning sickness with either of my pregnancies, I have a healthy fear of heights, fire, and water, I am not afraid of flying, I have not read any of the Harry Potter books and am trying to decide whether to read them, I have 10 books on order that I have to make, I am currently experiencing the best time of my life so far, I love apocalyptic films, I can bake bread, I prefer a hot tub without the jets and bubbles on (too loud and stimulating), I had my wedding in Mendocino, CA and it was one of the best days of my life, I collect antique cups and saucers.

I'm pretty sure that's thirty facts - if I miscounted, I apologize. I realize they may not all be interesting but come on, that's subjective.

3 comments:

Louise said...

I didn't count, I trust you. Great facts! I liked learning your favorite animal was a baby goat, that's good to know.

Tanya Cothran said...

I LOVE that we both started our lists with "I'm left-handed". Go lefties!! Massage technician, huh? And, now that you reminded me of those excellent cinnamon rolls I have a huge craving for one (or two).

Lois Rosewood said...

I love baby goats too! They're fun to pick up and carry around. I do that whenever I'm in a petting zoo. They always seem to be content and happy while I carry them, maybe because they like heights!

I also loved reading this post and learning a couple of things I did not know about you. ;-)